- 3 cups of fresh baby spinach, torn
- 4 slices bread
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- cup soft goat cheese (chevre)
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- olive oil
- 3 radishes, sliced very thinly
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl combine the cucumber & radish slices as well as the torn spinach. Drizzle the olive oil and the vinegar over top and sprinkle with a pinch or two of salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly (hands are good), then set aside for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the spread in a small bowl. Toast the bread.
- To assemble, spread some of the goat cheese on to slices of bread and place a generous amount of the cucumber-radish mixture between them.
- Makes 4 small-ish sandwiches. (If you use the Sandwich Thins. You might want to make more of the salad and spread if your sandwiches are larger.)