- 16 ounces Heavy cream
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 12 smalls asparagus tips
- Handful of pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 cup Good quality moist smoked salmon
- Shredded parmesan reggiano cheese
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 package fettuccine noodles (dry)
- Couple Tbs. unsalted butter
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and place in cold water bath. Keep a pan of hot water ready to reheat noodles.
- In a 12” skillet, melt butter and lightly sauté garlic for a minute – do not brown. Pour in cream and bring to a light boil, then lower heat and simmer rapidly to reduce the sauce by half, or until thick and creamy. Stir in asparagus and pine nuts, then add chunked up salmon (bite sized pieces) and lightly stir around and add reheated/drained noodles. Serve immediately on warmed plates. Top each serving with fresh grated Parmesan Reggiano and fresh lemon juice to taste.